Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sushi-A-Go-Go


I was driving around the north Lamar area to finish off a roll of film, before dropping it off at Precision Camera, when I passed by Sushi-A-Go-Go. I never had a chance to try them at their old location, so I was excited to run into their new location. I dropped off my film and went back and browsed the menu. I went with the Philly Roll (of course), and the Sunshine Roll (fresh salmon, mango, and avocado). My friend got the Shu-Mai (shrimp dumplings). Everything was SUPER fresh tasting. The Sunshine Roll was almost mouth-watering and definitely refreshing.

The sushi was reasonably priced, the food came out fast, and the staff was very friendly. It's the perfect spot to grab a quick bite of sushi while enjoying the fresh spring weather. Plus, picnic tables? Cute. A few people got their food to-go, and it looked pretty painless and quick. They are set up in the Shell parking lot on 45th and Medical. They only sell water and green-tea like drinks, so we went and bought some drinks from the gas station.

I would definitely recommended Sushi-A-Go-Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment