Friday, February 5, 2010

Dirty Berries and Vanilla Lattes

South Lamar's trailer park is the place to be. We stopped by on a Thursday night, and were offered 2-for-1 donuts** at Gourdough's. We ordered the Dirty Berry and the Funky Monkey and I got so hyped up on sugar I felt like doing jumping jacks. We ordered coffee from Brevita, my new favorite coffee "shop". The owner is so incredibly nice, and there are deals and specials every day! Drive-thru on your way to work and see what I'm talking about. Free U-turn with purchase!

**Next Thursday, we weren't offered 2-for-1 donuts, so I don't know if it was just a one-time thing. Our order taker was also a bit rude, which is uncommon at Gourdough's. I hope it doesn't happen again because I am now addicted to their Blue Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment