Monday, March 29, 2010

Say Yes Sunday!

What a glorious Say Yes Sunday. I was going to walk over to Congress and give Snack Bar another try, but after I saw that they no longer carry their egg benedicts, I decided on Magnolia. But since I took so long walking down South First Street (taking about 200 pictures), I decided on Polvos. It was SO good. I got two breakfast tacos with egg, spinach, tomato, and cheese. They were HUGE and I ate every last bite and almost licked the plate. It was perfect weather out on the patio, so I just sipped my coffee, read a bit, and enjoyed the people watching. After breakfast, I called a friend to see if he wanted to meet me at 04, and we decided to meet there in a few hours. I walked home, and then found out that Spiderhouse was having a Junk Fest to save the Cathedral of Junk. M came and picked me up and it was awesome! You could make a mini Cathedral, they had a raffle and silent auction, live music, and fun people. I became a junkie!

(and woke up with marker all over my bed and face).

K came and picked me up and we ended up at Shady Grove because I decided I was hungry. I had the best Mexican Martini, it was incredibly delicious. The Hippie Sandwich and half salad was amazingly tasty as well. I ran into a friend from school and we got to catch up a bit. K and I finally made it to 04 and I consumed many different colored jello shots and some other tasty drinks.

Bliss!



1 comment: