Friday, March 5, 2010

Seinfeld Triva at The Highball (Geeks Who Drink)


Our team, Rochelle Rochelle, got 4th place out of 53 teams! This was because my parents came in from Houston and secretly believe George and Jerry are their real friends.

It was my first time at The Highball, and wow. This place is classic. The food wasn't really my style, but we had a cheese plate, fries, and chicken and dumplings (which comes with a salad). I thought everything needed a bit more flavor. But I was just there for the company and drinks. I would totally stop by and drink at the bar weekly if I could afford it (Tito's is 6 bucks). At the end of the night, I gave my credit card to our waiter, Kyle (he was great), and told him to surprise me with a drink. He brought me a delicious fizzy cocktail.

I'm not going to write about Geeks Who Drink because I'm not sure I can form an opinion after this one-time special event. I can't remember if I've done trivia with them before. I'll give them another shot before I say anything.

I love themed trivia and I hope they do this or something similar again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment