Saturday, April 24, 2010

Live Music Season!

It's officially short weather in here in Austin, and more importantly, live music weather!

On Wednesdays you should head over to Hill's Cafe for their Free Texas Music Series. Every Wednesday at 6pm until September 29th!

On Thursdays, stop by Shady Grove for the 17th season of Unplugged at the Grove. Music starts at 8pm, but I recommend you get there early to snag yourself a seat or set up a blanket on the lawn. I've been really itching to go these past two weeks, but haven't made it out yet due to the rain. I'm hoping this Thursday things are different, because Ray Wylie Hubbard is playing and he never disappoints. Enjoy drink specials, delicious food, and a new band every week until September 30th.

If you're in the Downtown area on Thursdays, you can check out Jo's Downtown Music On The Patio. Enjoy live music and beer specials all night, starting at 7pm and continuing every Thursday in April and May! I look forward to heading over here sometime soon. Jo's reminds me of happy, simple times.

Another live music event I'm excited about attending for the first time is Blues on the Green. Now in their 20th year, Blues on the Green kicks off in June at Zilker Park. I'll post details about the opening show when I get them.

Hope to see you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment