Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Week's Worth of Saying Yes

I'm headed off to Minneapolis this week, but in the meantime, I'll leave you with a few ways to enjoy the city while I'm gone.

You want to hear some live music? Of course you do. Today, Two Tons of Steel plays in Scholz's Beer Garten at 7:30pm. Check Scholz's out every Wednesday for a new band and brew. Some other options include Carolyn Wonderland at Blues on the Green, or the KVET Free Texas Music Series at Hill's Cafe.

This Thursday drink up with the TIKKR Pub Crawl. The crawl starts at Dirty Bill's (my favorite 6th street bar), at 8pm. Show up with a TIKKR watch and get your drinks for free.

I'd usually recommend Sunset Supper & Cinema at Whole Foods on Friday, but it has been postponed, so stay tuned! So instead, go check out a show at the Hideout Theatre.

If you're not too exhausted by Sunday, enjoy some Austin adventure on your bike for the Urban Assault Ride. If you are too exhausted, well, just sit back and people-watch. That's the beauty of Austin!

I'll try to keep you updated from the road, but if not, enjoy Austin (I already miss Kick Butt Coffee, Barton Springs, and Jalopy). See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment