Friday, July 2, 2010

Say Yes to the City!

In my Say Yes Adventures, I've re-discovered how much I love the theater. I've been seeing plays left and right, and there is something so organic and refreshing about it. It's a breath of fresh air from eating out, bar-hopping, and seeing movies. I recently saw Bug, Becky's New Car , and Shakespeare in the Park. Now I'm looking forward to Annie, starting July 9th, and Slag, starting July 10th.

Meanwhile, to hold me over, I've been enjoying tons and tons of improv. Tonight, I had the option between Dusk (which I highly recommend, even if you don't read tween vampire erotica) at SVT, or Nightmare Video Project and Drum Machine. at the Hideout. Jill is visiting from Minneapolis, and after seeing her just once last week, I fell in love! She is a master, a genius, and a talented, beautiful woman! I promise that she will blow your mind with her one-woman improvised musical act, Drum Machine. Plus, one of my favorite improvisers in town, Jeff Britt, will be performing with Nightmare Video Project. Tickets are only $6. I'll be the one rolling on the floor laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment