Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tex-mex & Tito-Tasting? Yes, please.

I miss Minneapolis already, but all the upcoming activity in Austin has got me pumped!

If you haven't figured out what to do on the 4th yet, I've got a great link here for you. Do512 has everything covered, so I'll leave it up to you to choose your own adventure!

After a few days of recovery, jump back in it and head to one of my favorite tex-mex restaurants, Matt's(famous)El Rancho for their 58th anniversary party! The party runs from 6-8pm on July 7th. Enjoy drink specials, live music, and mingle on the newly expanded patio.

Please tell me you are already an official Tito's taster! Well, if you aren't, you will be soon. Tito is hosting a party at Gibson Showroom, 3601 South Congress Avenue Suite G400, on July 8th. Along with delicious cocktails, Matt King and 11 Bones will be performing an original show that you inspire. Submit a word or phrase into a hat, and they'll pick a few and go from there. Party starts at 6pm, a suggested donation of $10 and an RSVP gets you in: RSVP to rsvp@titosvodka.com and please be sure to include your full name, if you’re bringing a +1, and put ‘AUSTIN’ in the subject line.

I'll be back with more Austin-packed action!

No comments:

Post a Comment