Sunday, August 22, 2010

Say Yes to Salsa, Sweat and Savers!

September 6th is going to make you sweat. You've heard me talking, or uh, typing, about Bikram Yoga, and if you'd like, you can try it for free with me. Yogagroove is hosting a free day of yoga on September 6th, with classes from 6am-6pm. In addition to free yoga, enjoy live music, italian ices, a clothing trunk sale, and discounted services and clothing from Yogagroove. Don't be scared of a little sweat! But, if you are, just check out Austin Free Day of Yoga for some less-sweaty alternatives.

September 6th is going to help you save. My favorite thrift store, Saver's is having another half-off sale, September 6th, from 7am-9pm. I go to every one of these and stock up on clothes for every season until the next sale. I never have to shop anywhere else! You know, except for socks and underwear.

Every Friday, you can salsa dance at Austin Sports Tavern (2200 S.I H 35
Austin, TX). Start out with a free lesson at 9:30, and then show off your new moves until 2am! Ladies get in free all night and manly men have to cough up $8.

Yay for free and cheap activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment