Thursday, September 9, 2010

Feast your eyes on Free



Last night I was busy becoming the Mayor of Hyde Park Theatre and seeing a preview of Vigil. Opening night is tonight. And let me tell you, you want to see this. Ken Webster and Lana Dieterich are quite the dynamic duo, and their performances blew me away. This play is touching, hilarious, lonely, quirky, fun, and undeniably human. Still don't believe me? Well, I happened to bring my camera just for you.







Vigil is playing at 8pm Thursday, Friday, and Saturday through October 9th. Pay what you can Thursday Nights! Otherwise, tickets are $17-$19. You're going tonight, right?

Ah, I love Austin theater. Seeing a show, milling around outside after, seeing the stars of the show ride off on their bicycles.

So, my pocketbook loves me lately. Free theater last night, free movie screening tonight. Alamo Drafthouse South is hosting a free screening of Catfish tonight at 7:30pm. And well, besides the fact that I love movies, especially free ones, this one is about social media, and Facebook in particular. And you guys know how I love that topic, right? Well, if you want to stuff your face with sweet buttery popcorn and watch the world wide webs unravel, there are still a few spaces left, and you can RSVP here.

Enjoy your adventures in Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment