Monday, December 27, 2010

Caught in a Rad Bromance

So, the holidays are over, well, except new years, which doesn't count cause I'm working. But, WOO! I've been all over, from San Fran to Houston, and I'm happy to be back relaxing in my weird little city. Though, don't be surprised if you see a Say Yes San Francisco popping up soon. I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I'm still fumbling to get back to normal after the ho-ho-ho-lidays. But if you are back in town and want to get back in the groove of this strange city, come check out Rad Bromance at Emo's tomorrow night at 9pm. Tickets are a measly $6, and hopefully your grandma sent you a few more bucks than that. If you haven't heard, Rad Bromance is the only ALL MALE LADY GAGA TRIBUTE BAND. So, how freakin' awesome is this going to be? They are all over the interwebs if you want to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment